Which Model Elevator is Best for this Project?
There are many things to consider before the question can be answered. At Southeastern, we offer two models of the Coastline 950™ Residential Series along with a unique set of standard features and upgrades. Continue to learn more about the benefits of each line, or don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or if you know what you want, build your own elevator with our pricing calculator.
Electric Gear Drive Model – Standard Model (Lowest Cost Option)
- Safe and Dependable with 1 year, 3 year, and 10-year warranty
- Requires additional overhead clearance
- An access panel at the top of the shaft for emergency service
- 24″ x 24″ x 9″ control box to mount outside the elevator shaft
Hydraulic Model – Premium Model (Best Overall Value)
- Safe and dependable with 1 year, 3 year, and 10 year warranty
- Considered an upgrade in the elevator industry
- Softer, quieter, faster ride
- Less overhead clearance required
- 20″ x 20″ x 7″ control box and 28″ x 28″ x 16″ tall pumping tank
96″ Tall Cab Height to Accommodate 8 ft. Doors
- Impressive and affordable option that works perfectly with 3080 doors
- Requires additional overhead clearance with Electric, but not with Hydraulic
Elevator Hoistway and Cab Layout
- Southeastern Elevator offers custom designs to fit in your space.